*When you receive a confirmation of payment you are agreeing to these terms and conditions*
Rental Terms and Conditions Agreement
We tentatively hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 14 days after the proposal date. If no deposit of 50% is received, we cannot guarantee availability. All rental prices are non-negotiable. If quote is given within 30 days of your event, items are on reserve for 48 hours. If your order is not paid in full within 48 hours, your order is considered void and items will not be reserved and will be released back into inventory.
Rental orders may be picked up by scheduling a pickup time with the Danner & Soli (D&S) office staff. All rentals are due back at an agreed upon time which will be on your invoice. The warehouse is closed on Sunday and Tuesday. From November – March we are also closed Wednesdays.
Please call with special circumstances or if you need special help. Additional days incur an additional day’s rental fee without prior approval.
All rentals and service agreements require a signed Customer Agreement and 50% deposit. Final payment is due 30 days prior to the event. Substitutions and final counts are due two weeks (14 days) prior to the event. Any changes made to your order within 30 days of your event can be add-ons (rented at the current rental price) but any removals of items will become credit towards a future rental.
Warehouse will-call pickups are always free.
Our delivery charges are $150.00 plus round-trip mileage.
Our pickup charges are $150.00 plus round-trip mileage.
Evening pickups, after 10:00 PM, are an additional $150.00.
All vases, containers and packing materials must be returned with your order, or fees will be assessed. Items must be gathered and ready in one central location for D&S to load following your event. Items must be stored in a secure, out-of-the-weather location until pick-up. If items are not available or accessible upon pick-up, another day’s rental fee will be charged, and the customer may return the items, or schedule another fee pick-up time. If you, the renter, will not be available during pick-up, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the venue to ensure all items are gathered together in one accessible location for D&S crew and moving vehicle(s). If the customer has elected to not pay for setup charges, then you must provide all setup. If customer elected for no tear down, then all items must be torn down by customer, and replaced into the appropriate boxes. Tables and chairs must be broken down and stacked.
- Round Trip Delivery: Delivery/Pickup fees are assessed based on $150.00 (each way) plus two round-trips (one to deliver and one to pick-up). If additional trips are required due to client need, you will automatically be billed. If your ceremony and reception are in two separate locations, additional delivery fees will apply. A responsible party (you or another adult 21 years of age or older) must be present upon delivery to sign the delivery slip and accept the items suitable for use. Any services added at that time will be charged to your account.
- Extended Load In/Out or Non-Standard Deliveries: Standard delivery fee includes drop-off at the lowest level of the structure. Certain job sites require labor intensive load in/out (including elevators and stairs) and these logistical details must be arranged prior to your event. Please be sure to mention all these details to be sure we provide you with an accurate quote. Labor intensive deliveries range from an additional $50 up. Please be specific about the delivery details of your location prior to making the reservation.
- Return Pick-up: If items are not accessible upon pick-up, an additional day rental fee and additional trip fee will be charged, regardless of fault. Client has the option to return items to warehouse to avoid this fee. It is not D&S’s responsibility to ensure the items are ready for pick-up or to returned to office for missing items. If D&S is required to make an additional trip because items were not conveniently located in one location, you will be billed. If items are not returned within two (2) days, replacement fees will be assessed on top of the rental fees; no refunds, no exceptions.
This fee includes the setup or installation of the rented item and/or applying ONLY the decorations that D&S provides. Fees are based on total number of items, assembly time and decorating involvement. We do not install or decorate with items that were not provided by us. The set-up fee does not include breakdown, cleanup or removal. A tear down service is available for an additional fee.
- Client Set-up: If you opt to perform the set-up yourself, all rented items, including accessories and small parts, must be placed back into proper containers and cleaned if necessary (example: candles, candle holders, pedestals, table crystals, and vases). Please do not leave water in your vases and do not discard small rented items. All vases, containers, boxes, totes, and packing materials must be returned to avoid replacement fees.
Linen, dishes, and large quantities of smaller items are not always checked at the time of return. You will be notified of any discrepancies as soon as the items are washed and checked. Serveware and linens must be debris free. This means any food or liquid must be removed prior to returning the items back to their packing material.
If items are returned late, the customer will be charged for an additional day. If items are not returned within two days after the event and the customer is not able to be reached, replacement fees will be assessed and billed. Communication is important.
Pick-Up Rental Requirements
Rentals must be picked-up in a secure vehicle. Items must be returned on your due date to avoid additional charges. Client is to inform D&S upon arrival if something is damaged, missing, or being returned at a later time.
- Bulky Order Pick-ups(columns, chandeliers, backdrops, etc.): Bulky orders must be picked-up in a full-size vehicle that will accommodate the size. We will not stack or stuff items that will potentially cause damage to items.
- Small Order Pick-ups:Small orders may be picked-up in a car or vehicle of choice, but all items must be in the enclosed portion of vehicle or securely tied down. No items strapped to the roof.
- Tables and Chairs:Tables and chairs must be picked up in a vehicle where they can be secured for transport. You may request a last-minute delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you, but there are no guarantees.
Renter assumes full responsibility of item upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items. If items are not returned to us in rented condition, you will be charged all replacement or restoration fees over 8% of the total order. No stickers, markings, or permanent tagging of inventory. You will be notified of any discrepancies as soon as the items are checked.
Damage to Linens – If damage or stains occur which require extra cleaning or discarding, client will be notified and billed of such services within seven (7) days after the event. Such damages would include wax stains, oil stains, ink/markers, burns, or tears. This is the most common cause of damages to linens. All candles must be in a glass container or set on a mirror, candle stand, glass or protective cover to eliminate wax spills on the linen. If burns occur, the item is considered damaged, and must be replaced at the renter’s expense.
Glassware/Flatware/Dinnerware Rentals – Does not include: setup of the items on the tables, napkin folding, food handling, catering duties of any kind, including: table bussing, replacing glassware, dinnerware or flatware back into crates, beverage handling or setup of coffee urn or punch fountain. Caterer must monitor glassware/flatware usage and replenish the buffet/guest tables as needed.
Candles are not included with the rental. Only drip-less or battery-operated candles may be used in our candelabras, candlesticks, votives, lanterns and mason jars without additional fees. If candle holders are returned with wax residue, a cleanup fee per item will be assessed.
Chandeliers, light strands, and battery-operated candles will be rented with all working lights. Chandelier bulbs are shipped unassembled and must be installed.
D&S offers After Event Cleanup Services. Contact us for a quote.
All items must be free of debris and liquids before returning. Catering items such as beverage dispensers or other items must be, at a minimum, wiped before returning. Please discuss these services with your food provider. If the items are left in a full/dirty state, D&S will charge a cleaning fee. Deep cleaning of catering items is performed by D&S using professional means and the items are not to be dismantled by you or your food provider.
A damage waiver of 8% of the total order is added to every invoice to cover minor repairs.
D&S accepts cash, check, or credit card. If you submit a check that is subsequently returned, you will be required to pay in cash or credit card only. A $30 fee is assessed on all returned checks.
- Late Payments – Refers to any payment not received in our office fourteen (14) days prior to event date.
- Credit Card Payments – Payments should be made with our office.
- Payment for Damaged/Missing Items – When you return your items, our warehouse staff will check the items in but is not responsible to check for missing or damaged items. This will be done by our warehouse manager and you will be notified by phone or email of any missing or damaged items within seven (7) days. D&S will notify you within seven (7) days of the event if damages are discovered or items are found to be missing upon sorting, laundering and counting. Damaged items are discarded within twelve (12) days unless the client requests to come pick them up within twelve (12) days. After twelve (12) days, the client gives up rights to the item(s). Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. If damaged items are not paid for within seven (7) days, the customer will be billed, unless payment arrangements have been setup with the owner.
Orders and Changes
All order/service changes must be placed in writing or emailed as to avoid any confusion. A detailed invoice will be submitted by email following any changes to your order. Additional services require an appropriate deposit and will be charged to the customer unless other terms are specified. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid. If changes are made the day of the event, a responsible party must sign for them upon delivery, pay with cash, check, or credit card. Substitutions are allowed with a 14-day notice. Any changes made to your order within 30 days of your original event date can be add-ons (rented at the current rental price) but any removals of items will become credit towards a future rental.
Please be aware that once the contract is signed and your event date scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals and services for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event. You will not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice, unless you placed a special order for an out of stock item which was purchased specifically for your event. In such cases, you will be contractually bound to pay the balance due on the account. Consulting packages contain services that are rendered on a daily basis leading up to the event and must be paid in full, even if the event is cancelled. A credit in the amount of the deposit will remain on file if the event is postponed.
Non-Payment/Breach of Contract
No services contained in this contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event date. We will not pull items off the shelf unless the balance is paid.
The following circumstances are considered a breach of contract:
- If payments are not received by thirteen (13) days from the event date, D&S will consider your rented items and services available for another client’s use. D&S is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers and email addresses provided to us. We understand that some things happen which are out of your control and we will work with you if you experience difficulties. It is possible to modify your contract, but must be communicated and approved by D&S. Communication is key to all our success.
Weather Related Issues
D&S does not issue full refunds for any reason, including inclement weather. Should bad weather become an issue, Danner & Soli Event Rentals reserves the right to refuse or release such items and offer a substitution of in-stock items to help facilitate an indoor function. The client assumes all risks and hardships involved with having an outdoor event. Please discuss “Plan B” with your coordinator. D&S is not responsible for revising your event design the day or two prior to your event should inclement weather be ensuing. It is our desire that your event goes as smoothly as possible. However, if you choose to chance the weather, the client assumes full responsibility for weather damages. If D&S arrives for a delivery and the weather is bad or impending, we will call you or a contact person to discuss options. Please always provide an additional contact name and number should you be unavailable the day of your event.
If you, your family members and friends are opting to decorate yourself, or use your own decorator, such person(s) are also required to abide by our guidelines, but you (the client) will be held responsible for damaged or missing items.
Cleaning/Preparation and Room Readiness
If, upon arrival, D&S discovers that tables, containers or other items require cleaning before we can properly setup your rentals, D&S will bill your account for cleaning and preparing the necessary areas/items. Or, D&S may have to simply drop off items and proceed to another event with no refunds being issued for paid set-up fees.
- Example 1– Tables not provided by D&S that have beverage/food debris must be cleaned before we will install table linens. If D&S must wipe down or clear items you will be charged. We will not install linens on soiled or damaged tables, as they may stain or snag. Please check with your service provider prior to booking your event to ensure proper preparation.
- Example 2– If your facility provides the tables and chairs and has agreed to set up the room, and it is not ready upon your specified time of our arrival, D&S may have to simply drop off the items and proceed to another event, and no refunds will be issued for paid setup fees. If time permits, we will set up the room so that we may make an effort to perform our contractual obligation with you to complete the setup portion of your order. Please provide a telephone number for your Coordinator or family member who is in charge on the day of the wedding to discuss these types of issues, should they arise. Your account will be billed for the additional labor without additional consent. (It is important for these details to be settled ahead of time) We cannot keep other clients waiting who have scheduled deliveries and setups.
Misuse of Items
Upon pickup or delivery, if D&S perceives that misuse will occur, we will NOT leave the items and no refunds will be issued.
By signing this agreement, you give Danner & Soli (D&S) permission to use the photos that we take at your event on our website and advertisements, materials, etc., with the understanding that you will not profit from them in any way.
Order Terms and Conditions:
Orders placed are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Customer agrees to the Rental Terms and Conditions. ALL PAYMENTS WITHIN 30 DAYS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.